Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Art Journaling!!

Hey guys! I've been looking around the internet for inspiration and fun things to do in my art journal and I came across this AMAZING site with some prompts that are so fun! You can visit the first day here: http://sarahwhitmire.blogspot.com/2008/07/s-journaling.html I recommend that you go read them if you are even so much as slightly interested in anything related to art journaling, scrapbooking, or paper crafting, I would go and visit that site. The prompts are amazing. I started yesterday and am really enjoying the process. They were daily prompts but now I'm just doing them in clumps. Soon enough I'll have a bunch of finished pages to show you guys - I've been working on a bunch of pages at one time - I really think that I like that process a lot better because I don' t get bored. I'm very fidgety and if I don't have different colors at the same time it just doesn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment